Cal's second book; a word for this hour!
God is calling forth a generation that is passionate for His healing presence. This provision was provided at the Cross and is included in God's saving grace. God is not just able to heal us; He is willing to heal us. This isn't something God has yet to decide, He has already done it when Jesus bore our sins and our sicknesses and carried our pain at the Cross (1Pet. 2:24; Isa. 53:4-5). Healing in the Kingdom lays a foundation from God's Word on His will to heal the whole person in spirit, mind and body. Learn how to receive healing by faith, how to address the roadblocks to healing, how to exhibit authority through the Holy Spirit, how God establishes divine health through His healing power and how to see healing even more in this present age. Every believer can learn to receive and minister God's healing power through prayer, whether we're in the pew or on the street.
- Addresses the global interest in healing; we have all been touched by sickness in some way
- Lays a foundation of current-day revelation from God's Word on healing the whole person to set them into their destiny
- Stresses that God wants to heal us not just physically, but in spirit, mind and body
- Includes topics not usually taught on healing: revelation of truth, kingdom authority, faith for healing, divine health, equipping the next generation and healing the land
- Author's International Association of Healing Rooms has seen healing at work in hundreds of cities worldwide
Published April 2008
Author: Cal Pierce